2.4.10

Top Drop Caps and Typefaces of the Week

tarting off this post with my favorite letter of the week! Each time Jessica Hische adds to her sites, I love her work even more. The "S" she illustrated yesterday is so beautiful, I couldn't wait to add it to this post. You can see all of her work here and Daily Drop Cap is a fun site where she posts an illustrative initial every day.
Favorite Font of the Week: Magesta Script
Bonus: The Mix weight of the Font is free on MyFonts.com The following two links are from WDL and feature some great paid and free fonts. Thanks WDL for posting these!
20 High Quality Free Fonts for Designers
As soon as I laid my eyes on this original post I quickly downloaded the "Folk" font (above). It was just what I was looking for and is very versatile.
30 Fonts Perfect for Vintage and Retro Style Design
This Matchbook typeface is wonderful. Also, featured in the post, is Ballpark. It's not as complete of a font, but the lowercase letters have been a long standing favorite of mine. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment