23.3.10

Spring Tutorials for Home & Design

Tutorial Tuesday! This week the focus is, of course, spring. My interests are wide, as are the tutorials I reference. From design to crafting, gardening to jewelry, kids projects, etc. Here are some of my spring favorites:
by: ArtMind
This is an older one but very fitting since my kids have recently came across the game of foursquare (which was a daily sport for me at their age) and we are getting tired of taping off squares on the living room floor and also are in need of a larger court. The snow is almost gone in our neighborhood and the bikes are littering the yards and chalk is decorating the streets.
This is one I just love. It is always fun to download actions and apply them to your photos, but sometimes I don't realize how to get certain effects. This is a quick, easy way to get a vintage look and be able to make adjustments to fit your photo perfectly. This is a VectorTuts+ Premium Tutorial It's got spring in the name! I found this tutorial to cover many cool tricks and so many ways to make lettering your own. Premium members can Log in and Download! Otherwise, it's well worth it, Join Now! This tutorial is one I plan to use in the coming weeks and grow my own greens. The tutorial includes instructions for Salad Tables & Salad Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment